We’ll be doing “Livestream Church” again this Sunday. You can participate live from home at the usual time of 9:30am here:
- Facebook – If you’re on Facebook, watch the livestream through our Facebook page, Graceville Presbyterian Church. We’d love you to interact with comments during the livestream as a way of engaging with one another, even though we can’t meet in person.”
- Youtube – Subscribe to our Youtube channel: Graceville Presbyterian Church, where you can catch up on services from previous weeks.
- Kids Church @ Home – Parents are encouraged to do Kids Church at home with their children using this week’s Kids Teaching Pack.
- Commissioned Youth – Commissioned will be meeting for discussion & (BYO) doughnuts after church via Zoom. Encourage your teenagers to complete the sermon worksheet here to prepare for the discussion.
- Virtual Morning Tea – Immediately after the livestream service, we invite you to join others from church for ‘virtual’ morning tea via Zoom. If you already have Zoom downloaded on your phone, tablet or computer, just click this link to enter the meeting room. If you need instructions for setting up Zoom, click here.”
We hope you can join us as we share fellowship together through this new medium.
Growth Groups & Graceville Youth
Our growth groups and Graceville Youth are continuing to meet via Zoom and other video-conference options. Please contact Pastor Rohan Pieris if you’re interested in finding out more.
While all this technology is exciting, one of its dangers is that we begin to approach church passively. Over time (and there’s a possibility this situation might last awhile), our physical separation could then lead us to become disconnected from our church family. Here’s 4 important ways you can work against that natural tendency:
- Relationally – make the effort to reach out to others from church during this period. Make a phone call, send a message or email (see link to directory above). Let’s pray and care for one another.
- Missionally – look out for opportunities to love and serve your neighbours, particularly those more vulnerable to the virus. Let’s share ideas for how we can do this as a church.
- Regularity – Set aside time for church on Sundays and your mid-week growth group. Be just as committed to these as you would be if we were meeting in person.
- Financially – This is a great opportunity for our regular members to setup direct debit so our church finances are not affected by us not meeting physically. Bank details: Graceville Presbyterian Church, BSB: 034 026, Account: 405167.
If you need any help during this difficult time, we’re here as a community to support one another. Please don’t hesitate to contact Pastor Rohan Pieris (Ph: 0422 033 405) if we can be of assistance, or you’d like to know more about our regular ministries.